Wheels is more than just a cycling event, it encourages community engagement and philanthropy. Your employees will enjoy a challenging ride, participation in the celebration of the 150th anniversary of Ontario, and time with their families to enjoy live entertainment and exciting children’s activities in the family fun pavilion.
Benefits of entering your corporate riding team:
- Encourage team building. Challenge your employees to reach the $3,500 team fundraising target, offering incentives and recognition to those who emerge as leaders.
- Riding together and fundraising together can strengthen workplace relationships, leading to enhanced company morale and increased office productivity.
- Broaden corporate visibility. Participation in our Wheels event will be seen as a goodwill gesture by the local community, which can translate into increased brand awareness and brand loyalty.
- Support children and families in our community. All funds raised will have a huge impact and directly benefit The Darling Home for Kids, providing hospice pallaitive, respite and residential care to children who are medically complex.
- Catered lunch for up to 10 cyclists.
- Reserved sign with company logo on designated table in the Cyclist Lounge.
- Opportunity for a commemorative group photo.
- Awards and recognition for top corporate fundraising teams.
Encourage your employees to join our Wheels family and become champions for children in our community. Allow them to experience the reward that comes from knowing every kilometre travelled and every dollar raised, goes directly to supporting The Darling Home for Kids, which offers care and support to medically complex children and their families.
*Please note there is a $3,500 minimum fundraising target for corporate teams